1. Fan Wang, Wu-Yuin Hwang, Yung-Hui Li, Pin-Tse Chen & Kinnosuke Manabe (2019) Collaborative kinesthetic EFL learning with collaborative total physical response, Computer Assisted Language Learning, DOI: 10.1080/09588221.2018.1540432下載
2. Yung-Hui Li*, Nai-Ning Yeh, Shih-Jen Chen, and Yu-Chien Chung, “Computer-Assisted Diagnosis for Diabetic Retinopathy Based on Fundus Images Using Deep Convolutional Neural Network,” Mobile Information Systems, vol. 2019, Article ID 6142839, 14 pages, 2019.下載
3. Yung-Hui Li, Po-Jen Huang, and Yun Juan*, “An Efficient and Robust Iris Segmentation Algorithm Using Deep Learning,” Mobile Information Systems, vol. 2019, Article ID 4568929, 14 pages, 2019.下載
4. Hsieh, S.-H.; Li, Y.-H.; Wang, W.; Tien, C.-H, “A Novel Anti-Spoofing Solution for Iris Recognition Toward Cosmetic Contact Lens Attack Using Spectral ICA Analysis,” Sensors 18(3): 795 (2018).
5. Peng-Cheng Huang, Yung-Hui Li, Chin-Chen Chang and Yanjun Liu, “Efficient Scheme for Secret Hiding in QR Code by Improving Exploiting Modification Direction,” KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 2348-2365, 2018. 下載
6. Huang, Peng-Cheng & Chang, Chin-Chen & Li, Yung-Hui, “Sudoku-based secret sharing approach with cheater prevention using QR code,” Multimedia Tools and Applications(2018), 1-20. 下載
7. Peng-Cheng Huang, Chin-Chen Chang, Yung-Hui Liand Yan-Jun Liu, “Efficient Access Control System Based on Aesthetic QR Code,”Personal and Ubiquitous Computing(2017), Vol. 22, pp 81-91, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00779-017-1089-y 下載
8. Hwang, W. Y., Li, Y. H., & Shadiev, R. (2017). Exploring effects of discussion on visual attention, learning performance, and perceptions of students learning with STR-support. Computers & Education, 116, 225-236 下載
9. Yung-Hui Li*and Po-Jen Huang, “An Accurate and Efficient User Authentication Mechanism on Smart Glasses Based on Iris Recognition,” Mobile Information Systems, vol. 2017, Article ID 1281020, 14 pages, 2017. doi:10.1155/2017/1281020 下載
10. Taipau Chia, Jian-Guo Bau, Yung-Hui Li, Shan-Hua Wei, Hsin Hsiu, and Ling Pao, “Microcirculatory characteristics in neck/shoulder of the adults with sedentary and exercise lifestyles,”Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering, Vol. 37, No. 6, Pages 912-919, Dec 01, 2017. ISSN:1609-0985. doi: 10.1007/s40846-017-0248-y 下載
11. Bau J-G., Chia T*, Wei S-H., Li Y-H., Kuo F-C. (2017), “Correlations of Neck/Shoulder Perfusion Characteristics and Pain Symptoms of the Female Office Workers with Sedentary Lifestyle,” PLOS ONE 12(1): e0169318. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0169318 下載
12. Pham T., Lee Y-S., Lin Y-B., Li Y-H., Tai T-C., Wang J-C., “Single channel source separation using graph sparse NMF and adaptive dictionary learning.” Intelligent Data Analysis, Vol. 21, S1, pages S5-S19 (2017) 下載
13. Hsieh, Sheng-Hsun; Li, Yung-Hui*; Tien, Chung-Hao. “Test of the Practicality and Feasibility of EDoF-Empowered Image Sensors for Long-Range Biometrics.” Sensors16, no. 12: 1994. 下載
14. H. Hsieh, Y. H. Li*, C. H. Tien and C. C. Chang, “Extending the Capture Volume of an Iris Recognition System Using Wavefront Coding and Super-Resolution,” in IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 46, no. 12, pp. 3342-3350, Dec. 2016. doi: 10.1109/TCYB.2015.2504388 下載
15. Hsiang-Yi Huang, Yung-Hui Li, Jim-Min Lin*, Don-Lin Yang, “A Study on Psychological Care for the Elderly Using Web-Based Embodied Conversational Agent,”Journal of Internet Technology, Vol. 16 No. 1, PP. 35-46, January 2015 下載
16. Chen, P-H.,Li, Y-H., Chiou, C.W., Lee, C-Y. and Lin, J-M*, “A smart safety cane for human fall detection,”International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp.49–65, 2015. 下載
17. Yung-Hui Li*and Marios Savvides, “An Automatic Iris Occlusion Estimation Method Based on High-Dimensional Density Estimation,”IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol.35, no.4, pp.784,796, April 2013, doi: 10.1109/TPAMI.2012.169 下載
- Yung-hui Li and M. Savvides, “Iris Recognition,” book chapter in Biometrics Theory and Application, IEEE & Wiley, 2009.
- Yung-hui Liand M. Savvides, “Automatically Identifying Mislabelled Iris data: Case of Left vs. Right Irises,” book chapter in Encyclopedia of Biometric Recognition, Springer-Verlag, ISBN: 978-0-387-73003-5, 2009.
- Yung-hui Liand M. Savvides, “Iris Overview,” book chapter in Encyclopedia of Biometric Recognition, Springer-Verlag, ISBN: 978-0-387-73003-5, 2009.
- Yung-hui Liand M. Savvides, “Iris Super-Resolution,” book chapter in Encyclopedia of Biometric Recognition, Springer-Verlag, ISBN: 978-0-387-73003-5, 2009.
- Yung-hui Liand M. Savvides, “Iris Recognition Using Correlation Filters,” book chapter in Encyclopedia of Biometric Recognition, Springer-Verlag, ISBN: 978-0-387-73003-5, 2009.
- Yung-Hui Li, Po-Jen Huang, and Yun Juan, “An Iris Segmentation Algorithm using Faster R-CNN,”The 24thTaiwan Academic Network Conference (TANET), Oct. 24, 2018.
- Yung–Hui Li, Jian-Ying Wu, and Yun Juan, “Generating Special Purpose Images using GAN: A Case Study of Special Iris Images,” The 24thTaiwan Academic Network Conference (TANET), Oct. 24, 2018. (Excellent Paper Award).
- Yung-Hui Li, Nai-Ning Yeh and Kartika Purwandari, “Automatic Diagnosis for Diabetic Retinopathy using Deep Convolutional Neural Network,” The 24thTaiwan Academic Network Conference (TANET), Oct. 24, 2018. (Best Paper Award)
- Yung-Hui Li and Rofiqoh Fithri Atsiri, “Multi-type Headache Classification Using ELM Based on Iris Color Space,” The 24thTaiwan Academic Network Conference (TANET), Oct. 24, 2018.
- Manh-Quan Bui, Viet-Hang Duong, Yung-Hui Li, Tzu-Chiang Tai, and Jia-Ching Wang, “Image Representation Using Supervised and Unsupervised Learning Methods on Complex Domain,” 2018 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Calgary, AB, 2018, pp. 1248-1252; doi: 10.1109/ICASSP.2018.8462222.
- Yung-Hui Li, Chia-Ming Hu and Ming-Lun Tsai, “Verification and calibration of laser doppler flowmetry (LDF) prototype for measurement of microcirculation,” in SPIE 10457, AOPC 2017: Laser Components, Systems, and Applications, 1045735(24 October 2017); doi:10.1117/12.2285503
- Yuan-Tsung Chang, Chih-Wen Ou, Timothy K. Shih and Yung-Hui Li, “Performing Iris Segmentation by using Geodesic Active Contour (GAC),” in Proceedings of the 9thIEEE International Conference on Ubi-Media Computing (U-MEDIA 2016), August 2016.
- Hanas Subakti, Ika Kusumaning Putri, Sufia Adha Putri, Yung–Hui Li, and Deron Liang, “Air Signature Recognition using Hidden Markov Model,” in Proceedings of the 9thIEEE International Conference on Ubi-Media Computing (U-MEDIA 2016), August 2016.
- Meng-Huan Li and Yung-Hui Li*,“Automatic Iris Mask Generation using Convolutional Neural Network,” in Proceedings of the 29thIPPR Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (CVGIP), August 2016
- Meng-Huan Li and Yung-Hui Li*,“Automatic Iris Mask Generation using Deep Learning,” in Proceedings of the 28thIPPR Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (CVGIP), August 2015.
- I-Chan Lien, Yung-Hui Li, and Jian-Guo Bau, “Automatic Body Flexibility Classification using Laser Doppler Flowmeter,” in SPIE9672, AOPC 2015: Advanced Display Technology; and Micro/Nano Optical Imaging Technologies and Applications, 96720L (October 15, 2015); doi:10.1117/12.2199503
- Yung-Hui Liand Bo-Ren Zheng, “Long-Range Multi-Modal Biometric Recognition System using Face and Iris,” 2014 Conference on Technologies and Applications of Artificial Intelligence (TAAI), Nov 2014.
- Yung-Hui Li, Bo-Ren Zheng, Dai-Yan Ji, Chung-Hao Tien and Po-Tsun Liu, “Heterogeneous iris image hallucination using sparse representation on a learned heterogeneous patch dictionary,” in Proceedings of SPIE 9217, Applications of Digital Image Processing XXXVII, 92171V(SPIE Optics + Photonics), September 2014. doi:1117/12.2060838
- Bo-Ren Zheng, Dai-Yan Ji, Yung-Hui Li, “Heterogeneous iris recognition using heterogeneous eigeniris and sparse representation,” in 2014 IEEE International Conference onAcoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP),, no., pp.3764-3768, 4-9 May 2014
- Bo-Ren Zheng, Dai-Yan Ji, Yung-Hui Li, “Cross-Sensor Iris Matching using Patch-based Hybrid Dictionary Learning,” In Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS), April, 2014. ISBN 978-989-758-028-4, pages 169-174. DOI: 10.5220/0004868401690174
- Shao-Hung Huang, Sheng-Hsun Hsieh, Yung-Hui Liand Chung-Hao Tien, “Post-Processing of Extended-Depth-of-Field Systems with Super-Resolution Technique,” Optics & Photonics Taiwan, the International Conference (OPTIC), 2013.
- Sheng-Hsun Hsieh, Hsi-Wen Yang, Shao-Hung Huang,Yung-Hui Liand Chung-Hao Tien, “Biometric iris image acquisition system with wavefront coding technology ”, Proc. SPIE 8907, International Symposium on Photoelectronic Detection and Imaging 2013: Infrared Imaging and Applications, 890730 (September 11, 2013); doi:10.1117/12.2033209
- Jian-Guo Bau and Yung-Hui Li, “The Modification of Beat to Beat Algorithm and its Application on the Assessment of Muscle Flexibility,” Asia-Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association Annual Summit and Conference (APSIPA ASC), 2013.
- Wei-Peng Liao, Yung-Hui Li, Don-Lin Yang, “Design a Muti-Intelligence Learning Support System – a Case of Middle School English,” 2013 Information Education and Technological Application Conference (IETAC) , pp. A1:29-34 , 2013-03. Taichung, Taiwan.
- Yung-Hui Li, Bo-Ren Zheng, Wei-Cheng Huang, Chung-Hao Tien, “A Distance-Accuracy hybrid Weighted Voting Scheme for Partial Face Recognition,” The 8th Intelligent Living Technology Conference, JUN. 2013.
- Wei-Bin Lee, Chun-Wen Teng, Nien-Lin Hsueh and Yung-Hui Li, “Using Facebook to Better Engage College Students in Learning,” 2012 International Computer Symposium (ICS), 2012.
- Sheng-Hsun Hsieh, Shi-Wen Yang, Yung-Hui Li and Chung-Hao Tien; “Long Distance Iris Recognition System,” Proceedings of Optics & Photonics Taiwan, International Conference (OPTIC) 2012, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Yung-Lin Chen, Sheng-Hsun Hsieh, Kuo-En Hung, Shi-Wen Yang, Yung-hui Li, and Chung-Hao Tien; “Extended depth of field system for long distance iris acquisition,” Proc. SPIE 8487, Novel Optical Systems Design and Optimization XV, 84870K (October 19, 2012), San Diego, CA, U.S.A. doi:10.1117/12.928192.
- C. Chen, Y.H. Li, T.H. Tsai and J.G. Bau; “Efficiency of local warming using electrical heating pad,” Proceedings of World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, 2012, Beijing, China.
- Yung-hui Liand M. Savvides, “A Robust and Efficient Iris Segmentation Algorithm for Long-Range Iris Recognition,” 2011 World Congress on Engineering and Technology (CET 2011), Oct. 28-31, 2011.(sponsored by NSC100-2218-E-035-002)
- Yung-Lin Chen, Kuo-En Hung, Yung-hui Li, Chung-Hao Tien, “Extending Depth of Field for Iris Recognition,” International Photonics Conference 2011 (IPC 2011), D-THIV1-3, Dec. 2011. (sponsored by NSC100-2218-E-035-002) (Best Student Paper Awardin IPC 2011)
- Yung-hui Li and M. Savvides, “A pixel-wise, learning-based approach for occlusion estimation of iris images in polar domain,” Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 2009. ICASSP 2009. IEEE International Conference on , vol., no., pp.1357-1360, 19-24 April 2009 (Best Student Paper Awardin ICASSP 2009)
- Yung-hui Li and M. Savvides, “Fast and Robust Probabilistic Inference of iris mask”, SPIE Defense & Security Symposium on Biometric Identification Technologies, Proc. SPIE 7306, 730621 (2009), DOI:10.1117/12.817889
- Yung-hui Liand M. Savvides, “Automatic iris mask refinement for high performance iris recognition,” Computational Intelligence in Biometrics: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications, 2009. CIB 2009. IEEE Workshop on , vol., no., pp.52-58, March 30 2009-April 2 2009
- Yung-hui Liand M. Savvides, “Iris Texture Quality Enhancement from Video Sequences,” U.S. Provisional Patent, 2008.
- Yung-hui Li, Marios Savvides, Tsuhan Chen, “Investigating useful and distinguishing features around the eyelash region,” Applied Image Pattern Recognition Workshop,, pp. 1-6, 2008 37th IEEE Applied Imagery Pattern Recognition Workshop, 2008.
- Munemoto, Yung-hui Li and M. Savvides, “Hallucinating Irises–Dealing with Partial & Occluded Iris Regions,” IEEE Second International Conference on Biometrics: Theory, Applications and Systems (BTAS), 2008.
- Yung-hui Liand M. Savvides, “Kernel Fukunaga-Koontz Transform Subspaces For Enhanced Face Recognition,” MultiBiometrics Workshop, part of IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2007.(CVPR ’07), vol., no., pp.1-8, 17-22 June 2007.
- Yung-hui Li, M. Savvides and B.V.K. Vijaya Kumar, “Illumination Tolerant Face Recognition using a novel Face from Sketch-Synthesis Approach with Advanced Correlation Filters,” International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Vol. II, pp.357-360, 2006.
- Yung-hui Liand M. Savvides, “Faces from Sketches: A Subspace Synthesis Approach,” SPIE Defense & Security Symposium on Biometric Identification Technologies, 2006.
- Yung-hui Li, M. Savvides and B.V.K. Vijaya Kumar, “Face Recognition from Sketches using Advanced Correlation Filters Using Hybrid Eigen-analysis for Face Synthesis,” 8th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS), Cyprus, 2006.